WIN a Family Weekend Ticket to Elderflower Fields Midlands!
Last year we headed South and enjoyed a wonderful weekend of family fun at Elderflower Fields Festival Sussex. I am so excited that the Elderflower Fields magic is spreading to the Midlands next year with Elderflower Fields Midlands 2020.
Elderflower Fields Festival
Elderflower Fields is an independent family friendly festival, created by So Sussex and put together by a very small team to create a magical, wonderful and exciting weekend for all.
Elderflower Fields is an award winning three day festival, designed especially for families with children. Expect a weekend packed with adventure, music, sports, nature and arts, with a little bit of magic thrown in too. We genuinely loved it last year and made so many memories – it is a beautiful festival and the children absolutely loved it. Elderflower Fields Midlands is set in the heart of the beautiful surrounds of the Stanford Hall estate in Leicestershire and is the sister of the original Elderflower Fields Festival (Sussex) You can read our full Elderflower Fields Festival review here.
Elderflower Fields Midlands, 29th -31st May 2020, Stanford Hall, Leicestershire.
29th-31st May 2020
Camping, Glamping and Campervans at Elderflower Fields Midlands
There is just one main family camping field at Elderflower Fields with plenty of space for friends and families to camp together and kids to run around safely. The campsite opens at 12noon on Friday and last admissions will be at 10pm. Cars are not allowed anywhere beyond the main car park. There are also live in vehicles pitches for those who enjoy vanlife.
If you fancy glamping there is a range of affordable and luxury pre-pitched glamping options available from bell tents to tipis to lotus tents…
If you are thinking of a first family friendly festival this is an absolutely wonderful festival full of music, sports outdoor activities, crafts, arts and so much more…
For more information head over to Elderflower Fields Midlands online
If you are thinking about trying a festival with kids you may also find my festival tips with kids useful
You can win a family ticket to Elderflower Fields Midlands, Stanford Hall, Leicestershire.
Enter below – and GOOD LUCK!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK
- Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Prize is a family ticket for two adults and two children.
- Giveaway starts on 2/12/2019 12:00am and ends 16/12/2019 12:00am
Check out my other giveaways here