Trunki Review and Trunki giveaway
We have been huge fans of Trunki since the girls were young. What is a Trunki? It is a kids’ suitcase on wheels that doubles up as a ride on when little legs get tired. A genius idea! A trunk is really useful and can be used for family travel, as hand luggage, or for a weekend away or a sleepover. The girls have loved their Trunki, so when we were sent a new Trunki to review, I knew that my youngest little man would absolutely love it!
We love to travel with kids, and Trunki suitcases are designed to make travelling fun for kids and easier for parents and they are lovely quality and last forever. They have enough space to fit in all the things a little one will need during their travels. We always use them for activities, toys, tablets and spare clothes. There is something for everyone from an animal Trunki, classic Trunki, vehicle Trunki or design your own Trunki!
Make your own Trunki
Firstly we customised our Trunki using the customiser tool on the Trunki website. This allows you to customise your own Trunki, and choose from different colours for a number of parks of the Trunki, including the most, horns, straps, and body. I sat down with my little boy and let him make the tricky decisions until he was happy with his chosen colour combinations. It is certainly bright 🙂 I love that you can see you final choice on the screen before you make your purchase, and the result is a Trunki which is individual and personal. It didn’ t take long for the Trunki to arrive – packaged well.
A few answers to common questions about travelling with a Trunki case;
What size is Trunki?
A Trunki has dimensions of 46 x 20.5 x 31 cm and it has an 18 litre internal capacity
What age is Trunki suitable for?
The Trunki is recommend for ages 3+
Can Trunki be used as hand luggage?
Trunki advise you to check with your airline before travelling but it is hand luggage approved.
Win your own animal Trunki (pull along kids suitcase) worth £39.99 by entering the rafflecoptor below
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Prize is for an animal Trunki worth £39.99
- Giveaway starts on 5/1/2020 12:00am and ends 12/1/2020 12:00am
*Disclosure – we have been gifted a Trunki for the purpose of this review and giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own